Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my wonderful mother's birthday. I would not be where I am today without her--beyond the literal sense! There is not enough room on this blog to express how thankful I am for her so I wanted to take a moment to recognize her special day--be sure to leave a birthday comment for her too!


The flower I bought her is above but in honor of her birthday I wanted to take this opportunity to discuss organic options for bouquet giving. Beautiful flowers can be enhanced by organic farming methods which minimize damage to ecosystems, conserve biodiversity, and enhance environmental quality for future generations. What a beautiful way to send a message of love or friendship. Organic flowers are often even more spectacular than traditional blooms and are virtually identical in price making the decision to go organic an easy one.


My favorite organic bouquets are the Wanted Roses from Organic Bouquet and the mixed Ranunculus from California Organic Flowers but amazing options abound. When the occasion arises consider organic flowers to celebrate.

Happy Birthday Mom! I hope that your day is blooming with joy and love.