Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bon Appétit

{ Oreo Truffles and Peanut Butter Fudge Treats }



We had a little shindig this weekend and I whipped up a bunch of yummy treats. Two of which I heard about from the blogging world so I thought I'd return the favor! Oreo truffles are great because they require only three easy to find ingredients. And you'd never guess by tasting them that they are made with a junk food staple! Joy the Baker has long been a fave of mine and when she posted about PBFT I drooled upon first glance. This was the perfect opportunity to try out these goodies that combine rice krispie treats with peanut butter and chocolate fudge. A triple threat! If you are looking for some crowd pleasing treats for your own holiday gatherings these are great options. I was handing out recipe info all night!