Friday, October 31, 2008

Give me S'more!

I'm going out on a limb here and hoping I am not alone. It seems that the majority makes, eats, dreams of s'mores in the summer. I on the otherhand think of fall as s'more time. It might have something to do with the fact that if you let a fire in Louisiana in the summer you would probably melt! So this weekend I am planning on whipping up a batch as we enjoy the cool weather and our ourdoor fireplace. If you are an oddball like me you will love these s'more themed treats. Happy weekend + Halloween!

1. S'mores Cookbook: Gourmet Treats for Every Occassion
2. Spinmallow: Get the perfectly toasted marshmellow
3. Williams-Sonoma Marshmellows: All I can say is yum!
4. Smmmmmmores CakeCup: In case you don't want to make your own.
5. Miette Graham Crackers: The perfect base for your s'more masterpiece.
6. Philosophy Ooey Gooey S'mores Lip Shine: Have a s'more any time, any place!
7. Microwaveable S'mores Maker: For when it is too cold/hot too do it the real way.


Try these recipes for a new take on an old classic. Yum!

1. Chocolate Chip Cookie S'mores
2. BonBon S'mores
3. Martha's S'more Please, Sundae
4. S'mores Tart
5. Inside-out S'mores