Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's Nutty!

Looking for a natural way to get your laundry clean? Me too! Only I don't want to run down to the nearest river to dip my dirties (actually in the city that may make them dirtier!). Luckily I found SoapNuts. SoapNuts are an organically grown, chemical-free fruit from the Sapindus Mukorossi tree. Because of their natural qualities, these cleansers are great for babies, people with sensitive skin and even allergies. They are biodegradable and antimicrobial making them safe for septic systems. And they even work on front-loaders! But how do they clean? Simple, the shell of the soapnut contains saponin, a substance known for its cleansing properties.


Browse the Laundry Tree site for more information on this interesting concept. There is too much cool stuff for me to type here, so get to reading. I think I may have to check these out!