Thursday, September 18, 2008

Halloween Tips Daily

I think pretty much everyone is in agreement in the blogosphere that holidays are coming way to early these days. As early as August I felt the Halloween marketing slowly sneeking in at every eligible opportunity. In an effort to keep you guys up to speed and offer fresh ideas, I have been working on Halloween posts for a few weeks now but I am going to hold off on most of them as long as possible.


However, my girl Martha has a little Halloween Idea of the Day thing going on that I thought I'd share for those who are eager to begin celebrating. And who are we kidding? With Martha's project, some of us need more time than others! Most of the ideas appear to be from years past so if you are a MS fan like me, they may not be brand new to you, but they are worth a gander just for the sheer cuteness. Enjoy!