Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Etsy Envie

{ Jennifer Morris Beads }

I am so excited to share today's Etsy Envie with you. SO.EXCITED. Ahem, excuse the caps. I found Jennfier Morris' lovely shop last week on Etsy and have been eagerly awaiting the day I could share it with you.

Jennifer hand makes each little piece of each bead on each piece of jewelry. That's right, all that you see below is sculpted lovingly out of polymer clay and then adorned with vintage swarovski rhinestones. I cannot even imagine all the hard work that goes into making these amazingly beautiful works of art. Not only am I stunned by the beauty of her work but I am amazed by the continued creativity in the pieces. They are all so unique while still encapsulating Jennifer's one of a kind style.


So carve out an hour or so in your day (believe me you'll need it) and browse her Etsy store for some true eye candy. Be sure to check out her sold items too to see the full range of her work. I'm saving up to start a collection of JM accessories!