Monday, July 14, 2008

Light It Up

Although not the most glamorous, the next purchase for our house is likely to be a bedroom lamp. We have a large floor length mirror there, and I like to dry my hair and do my makeup in front of it. Problem is I can't see. There's entirely too little light. So, the plan is to get a floor lamp. I'm looking for one similar to those below. One that casts light down and is adjustable. One that isn't black or white or silver. A nice deep brown or oil rubbed bronze would be great.

The middle one is priced about right, but is my least favorite. I'll let you guess which one is my favorite. Yep, the priciest. Sigh. Have any other suggestions or sightings?


Cantilever Adjustable Floor Lamp $165
Shutter Bug Floor Lamp $60
Linden Street® Bronze Pharmacy Floor Lamp $100