Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dogeared Jewelry

Jewelry is often trendy and overstated making it hard to gift. The folks over at Dogeared have created some of the most inspirational and gift-worthy jewelry I've ever laid eyes on. Aside from gifting, I pretty much want one of everything on the site!

They have a new necklace named "100 Good Wishes" where each bead on the chain represents a wish like "balance, compassion, trust, luck, peace, kindness, love and strength. It comes with a card bearing the wishes and a gift box. I can't think of a better way to remind yourself of these characteristics or to wish them on another. Perfect for a graduate too!


Dogeared has jewelry perfect for just about any occasion with baubles representing endless sentiments. I am definitely dogearing this for future gift giving needs and crossing my fingers I'll get one of my own!