Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Carry On!

I have to say I was first drawn into the reuseable shopping bag trend by Anya Hindmarch and her "I'm not a Plastic Bag" totes, which I subsequently snatched up on ebay. It seemed that one bag launched a green movement that's ultra chic. Today there are so many options for cute, eco-friendly sacks that it really makes NO sense to use plastic. Some locals are even prohibiting the use of them. Jump on the green train with some of my favorite picks.


1. EnviroSax Graphic Pouches
2. b.happybags Totes
3. Container Store Large Floral Shopper Bag
4. Basura Bags Large Grocery Bag

There are plenty more out there. You can even make your own with recycled fabrics or by buying an eco-friendly cotton tote and adorning it to your liking. Every little bit helps, and this is one way to go green without breaking the bank or a sweat!