Monday, May 5, 2008

DC/VA Part 1

Oh man, was Virginia and D.C. fun! And rejuvenating! And relaxing! My husband and I spent Saturday to Saturday enjoying every minute of our vacation. Our first three days we meet up with friends and toured D.C. eating wonderful meals at fabulous restaurants including Zengo, Café Asia, Me Jana, Mie N Yu and Sequoia on the Potomac River. We took in lots of fun shopping at the Potomac Outlet Mall and Georgetown, where I finally, finally stepped foot into Paper Source.




And, oh! It was awesome. I tried my very best to restrain myself from spending gobs, but I did pick up a couple of things, including several colors of their baby envelopes and various glitter pens. I also was able to snag a couple of things Lindsey had on her for-Julie-to-bring-back list which included envelope liner templates, which I blogged about before, their swatch book and a Speedy Stamp Kit.