Monday, January 5, 2009

A Cup of Joe

Hubby asked for a coffee maker for Christmas. Of course being the researcher I am I couldn't just pick one up. So after lots of reviews reading, browsing and online shopping I decided on the Keurig B30 Mini Brewer.



It is the perfect option for us since I don't drink coffee and the hubs only wants a cup to take on the go. It eliminates brewing a big pot for nothing and the small size is a big plus. Also great is the fact that it leaves NO mess. Pop in a K-cup and add some water and you're set! No messy filters, grinds or pots. It takes about a minute to brew a cup. So even when entertaining guests each person can chose their favorite blend and make quick cups back to back.

Also great is that you can buy a My K-Cup filter so you can use any type of coffee you like, great for local brews. But so far hubby has been pleased with the varieties that are available pre-made. And for non-coffee-drinking wives like me cocoas and teas that are yummy and just as easy + quick are available too. This little gadget totally gets a vouch from me!