Thursday, December 4, 2008

Magnolia Memories


While in NYC my sister and I had Magnolia Bakery at the top of our must see list. We actually headed over to the uptown location on Thanksgiving day and snacked on this untraditional turkey day fare. We loaded up two boxes full of the delectable cupcakes. When we arrived the very last pumpkins and red velvets were walking out the door so we waited a few minutes to grab some of our own. Boy did they fly off the shelves! As expected, those two flavors were my favs and were of course super yummy.

I also purchased the adorable souvenir tee and cookbook. I cannot wait to try some of the awesome recipes within its pages. You don't have to travel to the Big apple however to get your hands on the tasty recipes, just order the books online. Just in time to impress holiday guests or give as gifts. Trust me if they are half as good as the real thing you're friends + family will love you!