Monday, June 23, 2008

Tales From The Beach


I am back: a little tanner, rejuvenated and already missing long days at the beach! We spent 5 fabulous nights in Santa Rosa Beach, FL on the outskirts of Destin. The water was crystal clear and we scoped out sea critters and even came home with some lovely shells. We dined on yummy cuisine, shopped at a fabulous outlet mall but mostly enjoyed relaxing in the sand.


I made my maiden voyage as quite a young tyke. Maybe it is my early memory of it or my water sign (Pisces) that give me a terrible "beach fever" each summer where I can't wait to dig my toes in the sand, gaze upon the horizon and listen to crashing waves asap! Destin is known as "The World's Luckiest Fishing Village" and has won awards + plenty of repeat visitors for its pristine beaches. I haven't traveled beaches extensively for sure but I cannot imagine much more beautiful! For a U.S. beach vacation that is second to none visit the area, you won't regret it!

Enjoy a little beach video to perk up your Monday blues.