Thursday, May 29, 2008

Speaking Volumes

I featured vol25 as an etsy envie several weeks ago. I truly love her work and ordered two prints on the spot! Only a few days later did a beautiful package arrive at my doorstep. Inside were two fabulous pieces I had snatched up on etsy. I had anticipated there arrival and was prepared with frames that immediately became home to my new art. I love them and especially like to be reminded of the two inspirational quotes daily. Since my purchase and the store's feature, vol25 has added lots of fun new pieces. Ahh, more wall space please!


Vol25 is now offering a free limited edition mini print with each purchase if you tell her how you stumbled upon her site. The print is super cute too so head on over, snag a great print and tell her you found her on Coveiter.