Friday, April 25, 2008

Yum, Yum, Yum!

I got a delightful surprise in the mail this week. My great sister-in-law, who obviously reads the blog sent me a birthday treat of Fat Daddy Cupcakes in a Jar. I wish I could describe the excitement that ensued. Of course I broke out the camera for proper documentation and then the fork. Too.yummy.for.words! She selected the Envy cupcake and the Banana Butterscotch Bad Boy. Wowee, are they good. I have sampled both and let me tell you: definitely worth ordering. In fact I am trying to find a good excuse to get more myself. Throw into the mix super cute packaging and I'm sold. So here it is, my unsolicited vouch for Fat Daddy Bake Shop* and my advice to try them for yourself!



Thanks again, Jenny! They were a perfect gift.

*Upon drooling over their site while working on this post I noticed Fat Daddy Bake Shop has changed its name to: Bangerang Bake Shop. Same product, people, recipes, etc. Just a new name.