Wednesday, April 30, 2008

You Spin Me Right Round, Baby, Right Round!*

Okay, so now you know that I love 80's music and everyone who knows me knows I love ice cream. Heck this is my second post on the cool concoction in two days. So I guess now all my secrets are out!

While browsing Room Service Home recently I found the most ridiculously unnecessary must-have for summer. Hot days filled with melting ice cream in a cone are not far off. How do you save yourself the trouble of sticky fingers + a tired tongue? The Spinning Cone is your answer!


Claiming to be the cone for "lazy lickers," this plastic cone spins for you allowing you to effortlessly lap up the frozen treat. I bet kids would really get a kick out of it but I for one prefer cones of the caloric kind.



In other ice cream news, today Baskin Robbins is offering 31cent scoops from 5-10pm. If you need your ice cream fix, seems this is the week to do it. But be warned the limit is a whopping 10 scoops her person! By donating $100,000 Baskin Robbins dedicates the night to The National Fallen Firefighters Foundation and you can make donations as well at your local shop as well.

* "You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)" by Dead or Alive