Tuesday, February 26, 2008

BM Aura Paint

My husband and I moved into our first home last April. And while we are loving our space, the one thing that gets our goat is our walls. More specifically, the paint on our walls. What we didn't know when we moved in, is that our builder used yucky flat paint. And, yeh, I hate flat paint. It shows everything, and you can't scrub stuff off. I've tried to and was left with a nice 'ole smudge! We have the flat paint everywhere including the bathrooms and kitchen.

When we do repaint, we'll be using Benjamin Moore's Aura Paint. This fantastic paint boasts full washability in all finishes (matte, eggshell and satin), painless & spotless touch-ups, a fast one-hour recoat time and an amazing single coat coverage.


I'm really liking this wall color. It's called Cotswald AF-150. I think it's the perfect color for our living room.